View Single Post
Old 07-05-2007, 09:23 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

Hello sweet Sue K. Dear, "Keep on doing what your doing with your sisters son"! Your amazing, you know that.. well, if you don't .. YOU KNOW NOW! Your sister sounds like a couple of my sisters, Sue. I have begun to not let it really bother me. You know, Sue, since I was Dx with RSD.. It seems like, It is my pain.. my body, my feeling this pain so much at times.. that I have really really have begun to not let anyone who does not know what we go through bother me as much. Hey, they don't know, they don't feel this pain.. heck, ya have to be in "OUR SHOE'S" ro feel this. Just like a alcholic, Sue.. we don't know how they feel, we havent been in their shoes, so I say.. Just ignore her, she is a pain n the "kootchie". Now, about your sister's son... Has he been Dx yet with anything? xrays taken, blood work?? Sue, I hope and pray that everything will for sure work out for your sister's son .LOL Hey, and like Mary and Froggy said.. they will knock her to the ground.. I got you "Back too" You have twins too?? I addmire you for all your doing, your an angel, Sue! Love and here are much needed hugs to you and your sis.'s son
Love, Desi
Desi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote