View Single Post
Old 04-05-2016, 05:59 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Dear Starznight,

I am so glad to hear that you are on the mend. (Other than your additional at home injury.)

I am also glad to hear that you at least got "lip service" apologies. Better than nothing and at least the powers that be have been notified. It is now in their ballpark to act upon it or not, but, if no one ever speaks up, we can't expect anything to change nor can we hold the administration responsible for allowing such behavior if they are unaware of it.

I truly believe that this behavior was so egregious that it really necessitated being reported. There are a lot of things that do not reach a level of complaint, even though not proper, but this was far beyond just improper.

I wonder how many other people with "invisible" disabilities, suffering from chronic pain, on prescription pain relief, are treated in a similar fashion. Once again, I sure hope this is not a trend of what is to be the future in medical care for people with chronic issues.

Wishing you a VERY speedy recovery from the acute issues for which you needed medical care. Thanks again for sharing your experience with us. It is something we all need to think about when we seek medical assistance.
Hopeless is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (04-15-2016), St George 2013 (04-05-2016), Starznight (04-18-2016)