View Single Post
Old 04-06-2016, 08:47 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default New PCS with a set back....Please help:)

Hi folks! I was rear ended by a vehicle at high speed on Nov 6, 2015 and sustained a concussion, and neck/back pain. I took 3 months off work due to terrible symptoms and started feeling better and tried to return to work twice and had HUGE set backs. I am wondering about other people having set backs.... any info or advice you can offer would be greatly appreciated! Not only did my original symptoms (headaches, dizzy, balance problems etc, etc..) come back but I had all these weird new symptoms too.... ringing in my ears, slurred speech, trouble spelling, even this weird metallic taste in my mouth etc, etc... After the last set back, I am back to mostly staying in the dark and resting and going for walks (thank the Lord that walks help!). I am kind of afraid to try going "out into the world" again cause the symptoms got so bad last time.

The other thing I am curious about is fluorescent lighting....I have found that with certain lights I start getting shaky and dizzy and headachy.....is this common?? It was very strange.

Thanks so much for andy advice guys! Hope your day is good.
Laurie J is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lara (04-06-2016), Littlepaw (04-07-2016)