View Single Post
Old 04-06-2016, 04:49 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Confession to make

On Saturday I cleaned the house to an inch within its life... You know what I mean. DB who was supposed to help went to the gym, popped in to place a bet, went to the hardware shop etc etc, gone for 3 or more hours. Comes back and yes I'm on a slow simmer of annoyance but I bite my tongue and say little. He badgers me with wanting to talk about his new purchase from hardware, I'm tired, in severe pain and tbh not in a good mood, I am trying to cool myself down and regain my equilibrium. His words filter through my pattern of thoughts... Went to Bunnings hardware and bought an Ozito - specifically asked the girl behind the counter to test if she found it light to handle, it's an outdoor blow vac, stipulates it has to be light so my wife can use it to. "So I can use it to" are you kidding me, I'm struggling with keeping the inside of the house clean let alone outside. I burst into tears and reiterated what I've long said, I can't do these things anymore, you all expect so much of me. I just don't understand why no-one gets it!
eva5667faliure (04-06-2016), ger715 (04-08-2016), PurpleFoot721 (04-06-2016), Rain shower (04-07-2016), RSD ME (01-28-2017)