Thread: No Cure
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2007, 10:33 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Thumbs up There is always hope.. new research..

hello there..

Your block.. was it done with screens showing him where he wais inserting the needle? To be properly done the insertion needs to be monitored by ra.. hmm.. I forgot the name of it now.. someone else will tell us

I notice you are on neurontin hows that workin for you? Mine was fine (gabipentin) but I switched to lyrica a few months ago and it is helpin alot.. Just getting around and overall body aches are toned way down, might be something to speak to your doctor about.

There are always ways we can improve our life the way it is too, like taking antioxadents daily and your self physio is very good, deep breath meditating or somesuch to oxygenate your body more fully, (and helps calm the mind) helps me alot, cause us being in pain all the time has a way of deoxygenating our systems I think it's because we don't take deep full breaths anymore..

Did you mean that the doctor who did the block procedure wasn't a real doctor? or am I floatin on too much oxygen.. lol

Seriously the Lyrica helps alot more than the Gabipentin (Neurontin) did more than I expected but increase doses slowly after the initial switch.

Cyber soft hug, an hope you are feeling better soon.. the weekends comming pace it till then and relax all weekend.. put yourself in some happy place in your mind and deep breath yourself there.. lol sounds funny but you know what I mean..

Sandra

Please have a spoon

Last edited by Sandel; 07-05-2007 at 10:49 PM.
Sandel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote