View Single Post
Old 09-23-2006, 10:04 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Smile Kell you are so sweet~

You have a gift with words. You can say the nicest things. My dog will be 12 in October. He was born around Halloween. My husband came home with him one Christmas eve. I will never forget.I was doing dishes and I saw him carring a small puppy, not no bigger than his hand. He is about medium size and is half puddle & half Hienz varity! He still plays,and is spoiled rotten. He gets a toy at Christmas and some goodie treats.

He was real close to my husband and they even let him lay on the bed with him. I was surprised but thats where he belonged. Next to his master. I think I have said what his name was,didn't I? In case I didn't, it's Bear.

We also have some cats too. Two, had kittens this year and that put me up to 11. Yes, to many and they aren't real tame either. Some have names and some don't. One is mean, and makes me tend to shield the others. I don't know what I will do when I move into town this winter, I hope. I am looking for a house now. Think I'll take one cat with me. I know of one person that would want some if I can catch them. The best time is when can pet them is when I feed.

I hope this finds you ok. I haven't been feeling so good today. I don't sleep very good and that drags me down. It gets hard to do anything when you sleep 4 hrs. a night. I have been like this for years tho.

I better sign out for the night and get some rest. It is good sleeping weather.
Take care and Blessings,
Billie
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote