Thread: taxes
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2016, 04:11 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

i am going to try to start doing the federal taxes in a few minutes. i have so much generalized anxiety that is related to so many things including health issues and rent issues. yesterday my wizard friend came over and at a few times he said i should get a hearing aid and then he said i should get physical therapy. just what i needed to hear to add to my generalized anxiety disorder. i sometimes have trouble hearing him because i don't know what he is going to say next and he says it in a low voice. I don't have trouble with my other friends. my other friends haven't complained. nobody except him says i need physical therapy. my friend said her husband is like him...a tech genius who has to have everything under control and fix everything including the temperature in the room and the name of the animal. I forgot if i wrote that he wants tiramisus name to be called tiri and preceded to call her that and not even pronounce her name. I just took my six klonopin over the day. I am so anxious. He really triggered along with all the other things. am hoping the klonopin will kick in
this is a nightmare.
bobby
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (04-10-2016), Dmom3005 (04-14-2016), OhKay (04-10-2016)