View Single Post
Old 04-09-2016, 09:50 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

I love my family too, but many times while I'm so happy to see them I also wonder why they aren't gone yet . Health factors aside, there's just something about the disruption to the everyday, and the chaos that comes whether it's little ones visiting or even my own grandparents when they were still alive. It's exhausting vacationing sometimes.

On the note of exhausting experiences... I have yet another fishie dropping babies in my tank. This time it's Francene our fancy guppy, now her possible mate Frank only lasted 3 days in our tank... Leaving me to wonder is Frank the daddy or was it Po, the deceased tuxedo Mollie, or could it have been any of the other multitude of suitors from the fish store tank?! Apparently, guppies can have pregnancies for an entire year (birthing every 30 days or so) from a single insemination!!!

I love kids, I really do, but could you imagine getting pregnant every nine months for about 10 years after a single act? The animal kingdom hardly makes up for what us poor females must endure with its black widows and praying manti. And I really feel bad for the poor girl, she's been in labor since about 11:00 this morning, it normally only lasts a few hours and she's at the 12th hour . But so far there's at least 4 little itty bitty fry, without too many more on the way I sincerely hope. I still don't know what I'm going to do with the Molly babies. Let alone a bunch of guppies, or possibly muppies? Gollies?
Kitty (04-11-2016)