View Single Post
Old 04-10-2016, 02:07 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by caroline2 View Post
http://lotusew.com/portfolio/cynthia-kodama-do/

This is the D.O. I'm talking about that my daughter found, told me and I told my neighbor who has been dealing with a stiff neck for over 5 yrs since being in rehab from hip replacement and sleeping on bad pillow as she's told me. She can barely move her neck in either direction, so arms and hands are all bad too since circulation issues.

Patients are entitled to 15 min free phone consult which my neighbor has tomorrow but she made a office appt for 4/19 and doctor takes medicare!!!!! Hopefully she can get her neck moving.

Do you know any MD that will give you a 15 min free call...I don't think so.
Good news for a change. I may opt to see her later as I have enough refills on the couple meds thru the year. My integrative MD is moving again so don't know where she's going to land now.

Just wanted to say that yes....I have had 15+ minute conversations on the phone with both my PCP and my PM Dr.

When my husband passed away in August of last year his doctor came to visitation and our previous Nurse Pract came to the funeral.

There are some truly amazing doctors out there that really do care. And I thank the Good Lord for them.

Just wanted to share my positive experiences with dr's.

Thank you

Debi from Georgia
St George 2013 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (04-10-2016), ger715 (04-11-2016), Lara (04-10-2016)