View Single Post
Old 07-06-2007, 01:35 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Correction that is OSTEOPATHIC adjustments. I sometimes I get the two mixed up but my professor corrected me the other day. He also said the only type of DO's who will do the full treatment are DO's who don't really care about the money because this treatment takes a lot of time.

TREATMENT
This is a just about a one hour treatment thirty minutes on the prat of the massage therapist than 15-30 on the part of the DO. The DO should have a massage therapist do the fist part which is basically a sweadish massage for him then he will come in and take over the massage only now he is also pushing the vertibrea back into allignment. You need to get this three times a week or better if you are in pain. Also SOME massage therapist know how to do this and call is myfacial release. Cation if you go with a massage therapis make sure they leared this from a DO or they can actually make you worse.

I know I am very lucky to have a DO doing this for me.

May God bless you all and I pray with all my heart that whoever is reading this uses it to avoid the knife and live a happy life.

,Mike
1MikeD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote