View Single Post
Old 04-13-2016, 08:19 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

Hi and thanks for your comments. I don't have many doctors in my life. My one integrative MD and now I'm considering the D.O. my daughter has begun to see...right now she is positive with her first visit...as she said she doesn't want to jinx her thinking.

I've had a great D.O. for over 30 yrs taking care of my back and he's gone now and then I ended up with a mess of hip replacement. Otherwise I'm healthy as I've been taking supps for over 25 yrs. It's the advanced OA and hip mess.

I'm sure there are good doctors but I'm not interested in pharma drugs so I look for alternative healing protocols. That's not conventional MD's.

I hope the D.O. my daughter has started with gives her relief as she's been thru stress/trauma in her life and really got messed up with pharmaceticals. She's doing a 360degree turn around.

My sister is really in a bad way now as she took so many drugs for the MS she's been dealing with...very sad. I don't have a great taste in my mouth/mind for conventional medicine. I think most know that from hearing me here. Take care and we do what we do. I'm glad you have a good team for your health issues. I have used dr google so much and friend's experiences and support groups.
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote