View Single Post
Old 04-15-2016, 12:30 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Joanne,

My blue house story for you.

When I started driving after my accident when I would grab the seat belt buckle to fasten it something didn't feel right. I thought for sure there has been something wrong with my arm and grip as it just felt unnatural to me.

Last week..a full 2 years after my accident I grabbed the belt buckle and it all felt familiar. For some reason the last year I had been grabbing the buckle differently than ever before, I recognized that something was different but not that I was holding it different. Out of the clear blue I grabbed it the way I have for ions and the light clicked on.

I have told my wife many times that some things seem unfamiliar at times...another one. I have been an exercise person since high school many moons ago. I missed 17 months of gym time. Upon return in December of 2015 I knew all the stuff I wanted to do and remembered how etc. but I had to feel my way through and relearn the sensations of exercise. Something so familiar had become so foreign...after 4 months now I am comfortable again.

It has never been anything major, just little things that didn't ring a bell but no clue what was off.

Bud
Bud is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote