View Single Post
Old 04-16-2016, 06:09 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Are these normal 'relapse' symptoms?

So small update. I had a concussion around 6 months ago now. It wasn't major, but the symptoms were invasive and have been roughly cleared for 2 months. I haven't even felt the slightest headaches (at least none out of the normal) and the rest have dulled right down with it.

Unfortunately I went out a few days ago for a friends going away party, we went out to a nightclub following it which had loud noises and a lot of yelling to hear one another. For the past few days I've just felt utterly terrible, it feels like re-living the concussion. I didn't drink at all, but it seems to be the noises, I've got an absolutely terrible tension band headache and the same kind of tingling/nausea feeling I got shortly after hitting my head. I wouldn't say any of the symptoms are quite as bad as shortly after the concussion, but its just such an unwelcome surprise after a couple of months symptom free. The 'relapse' has been going on for a few days now and doesn't feel like its going away quickly or anything.
newbie787 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote