View Single Post
Old 04-17-2016, 12:05 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

Melody, read your story and HOPE things continue in a positive direction. So OFTEN others need to hear "what to do" from other experts. The acupuncture can really really help and a key is to do it often in the very beginning especially. I've done acupuncture over many yrs and could never go more than once a week and that is not ENOUGH. Too much is lost in the treatment in a 7 day or more lapse. I was going once a week to a clinic with lower fees but they moved and I can't or won't drive across town to these treatments. So with the help of other friends, I learned one can do self acupuncture at home...so I'm doing that and doing probably 3 sessions a week and mostly on my nasty OA knee. This area of healing is just another one that our country has failed us in helping people to improved health.

So good wishes to you both and YES do take care of you my dear. I can't imagine having to take care of another person at this point in my life...it's all I can do to take care of me. Even keep my plants watered. I have not followed your life with Alan so won't say more except to continue with the work and good thing the treatments are close by. And yes to keep moving and keep the blood circulating. Take Care. C
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
MelodyL (04-18-2016)