Old 04-18-2016, 05:17 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamG11 View Post
Hi guys..

Not feeling too well as I write this. For some reason my symptoms seem worse the past couple of days. Plus, I now have a mild headache for some reason.

Anyway, on Friday I will be heading to another neurologist. I talked to her on the phone and she said that my symptoms definitely sound like they could be physical and that I must get an EEG test. She doesn't get why NO other doctor has made me get it in the past. She said that a EEG test measures your brain waves and her past patients that had post concussion syndrome their brain waves appear to be abnormal.

So I'm pretty happy about this. If something shows on the EEG that proves I'm suffering then I would cry tears of joy. However, if she finds NOTHING at all then I'm doomed. No idea what I would do next.

If you guys have any idea on what I could be suffering with, please let me know. I am desperately looking for an answer and I NEED to feel better. I'm so sick of feeling this way and am loosing hope. The light at the end of the tunnel is closing and now I just think of life as pointless..
This is awesome
Something as simple as that
Would defiantly show an abnormality
But you have to hang in
And not give up
You have an option
And you have what it takes
Not to give up
Love
Me
"Thanks for this!" says:
OhKay (04-19-2016), PurpleFoot721 (04-18-2016), SamG11 (04-19-2016), Wren (04-18-2016)