View Single Post
Old 04-19-2016, 05:26 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Short note

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaggyChic_1201 View Post
I've posted elsewhere that I am terrified of the EMG/NC test, but b/c she invites a team approach, I have agreed to undergo 3 of them at the end of May (is there an emoji for terrified?)
There was a very recent thread regarding people's views regarding the EMG/NCS testing. You may want to read it.

Loved your comment about the "terrified" emoji.

I think, for me, the WORST part of the testing was the unknown. Once I had done it, I found it was nothing like I expected, but MUCH easier and a LOT less painful than my anticipation.

Regarding the first post of your thread, "falling through the cracks" seems to happen more often than we would like to believe. I have heard those exact words, did they send me to ........... I, too, like you just said NO instead of what you and I both thought.

One of my docs always tells his patients to call HIM, not the other way around, for test results for that very reason. If the patient is forced to be proactive, then the doc is not responsible for the "falling through the cracks", as he gets reminded by the call from the patient. Personally, I do NOT like to place a call to the doc, but if that is how he gets my results to me, then, that is what I do.
Hopeless is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ShaggyChic_1201 (04-19-2016), St George 2013 (04-20-2016)