View Single Post
Old 04-21-2016, 05:27 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Deb, no I specifically said I won't be able to tolerate pulsing that could be felt in any form. I was totally surprised, and remain surprised at the fact there is no sign at all of it being on other than you need to recharge the battery and the pain reduction. Once you have the trial hey will give you a thumb drive with all the blurb in it or you can google it. YouTube also have quite a lot of info. There is one that shows the full implant being done, don't watch it if you get quesy, if you do watch it, remember you will be asleep. There is also one that explains how they do the trial.

Quote:
Originally Posted by St George 2013 View Post
Thanks for your post. I've read many of your posts in the past and you are always most helpful to everyone !

Just wanted to know if you tried the SCS that has the pulsing type options in the past before you got this one ?

I was uncomfortable with the one I tried in Dec and was so thankful when they took it out 6 days later. I felt like an electrical pole the whole time it was in...lol

Thanks again.

Debi
eva5667faliure (05-06-2016), ger715 (04-21-2016), Hopeless (04-21-2016), St George 2013 (04-22-2016)