Thread: Winter 2016?
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2016, 04:09 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
We remain without any news on the status of the satellite responsible for the data appearing on the aforementioned web address. I hope such is corrected soon. Over the past month, though the winter was mild, chilly air predominated; it had the feel of air adjacent to a long remaining snow bank and I wondered if same came from Greenland. Greenland is reported to have one to two miles of snow and ice on it and, when melting, probably can send a chill a long ways. One of these days were out of the ordinary for its niceness. Unlike most of the times, the snow geese, Canadian geese and mallards were pairing off at the Boston University Bridge and 'swimming' around the Charles River. Usually only one of these three types are in the water at one time and then by the dozens. Today though, is unbelievably warm, downright hot really. And I remembered I had said this could be a very hot summer; I hadn't thought about the possibility Greenland might produce an unusually large amount of chilly atmosphere. I guess it could, yet I remain inclined to believe this will be one of our hottest summers.
MuonOne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote