View Single Post
Old 04-22-2016, 07:01 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Healthgirl View Post
For those of you who know me and my story, I just need to briefly freak out. As you know my daughters and I all developed symptoms at the same time. Because there is no cause found for my nerve damage, I decided not to get them biopsied because I know they will be positive and what would the point be when there is no treatment or solution and only nerve symptom drugs.

I took my little one to a ped gastro for yellow stool and diarrhea and she did a thorough workup.
I just got the results back for my 5 year old and she has positive ANA 1:160 speckled and Positive histone AB.
I am just completely freaking out to the point that I cannot even process this yet..
I'm sorry, I don't have any answers but I'm really sorry you are having to go through this. It's bad enough for us adults to deal with these unknowns, and I can only imagine how difficult it is to have your girls affected as well. I hope you find some help soon. Since the gastro ordered such a good workup, is there any chance she could be of some help?
dogwalker is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ger715 (04-23-2016), Healthgirl (04-26-2016)