View Single Post
Old 04-22-2016, 10:44 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

My daughter came over today to bring me a phone system she wasn't using. My answering machine quit working and I was in between decisions on what to buy. So far the phone she brought me is good. This old soul has not bought a cell phone. Hard to believe huh?

We talked more about her D.O. treatments and she's had 3 and says there is a shift going on and overall she feels lighter. I've mentioned that my daughter lost her hearing due to meds some yrs ago and wears a cochlear implant, and during the session, she removes her device from behind her ear and head as the D.O. does cranial work. She does not hear a sound when the instruments are removed.

My daughter has regrets but knows her marriage gave her the children she loves and lives for. The D.O. is very spiritual and was working on the "regrets" issue my daughter mentioned. It sounds pretty special and I need a push to go to her, she does take medicare and that would be me. But not for my daughter, but as my daughter said, "if it's helping as I feel it is, I can do this work for a while". She would get a bit of a discount if a family member went to the D.O. and that would be me.

And yes we all find our ways of healing.
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote