View Single Post
Old 07-06-2007, 02:34 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default I have to have my VNS turned back down.

We turned my Vegal Nerve Stimulator up a couple of weeks ago and I started having breathing problems and sleeping problems. I called the company today and they said that it can cause breathing problems.

My Drs. office called me and I go in this evening to have it turned down. I was worried because he is leaving town for a week that he couldn't get me in but they called and he is. I have been so frustrated with what it has been doing to me lately.

When I got this put in there were many things they didn't tell me about it. I think the scariest thing about it is that I can't turn it off myself. It has to be done by a Dr.

Now if we turn it down, I won't let him turn it back up. I have fear in me now so if it don't do me any good at the lowest setting then I don't know what is next with it.

Just something else to deal with.

What I wasn't taking into consideration when I had this put in is my medical health. I would say a lot of people who have the VNS is most likely dealing with depression alone.

One thing I'm going to be an example of if this don't work is that depression doesn't cause pain and if you get rid of depression it helps or get rid of the pain. LOL

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote