View Single Post
Old 04-24-2016, 07:59 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

I missed a lot of this thread and I don't know how/why…

I'm sorry you're still sore from the fall Bobby, but I'm glad it's not worse. I bought my husband a new version of Aspercreme that contains lidocaine. It's the first time I've seen lidocaine OTC. He said it does have a numbing effect.
I'm concerned about the falls you've been having lately. I know Robert brought up PT, but it sounds to me like you're just doing silly things rather than having a hard time getting around. A lot of people fall down doing silly things. Please be more careful

Don't worry, Tiramisu has already forgiven you for stepping on her tail

You've waited a long time for your test results. The fact that nothing required immediate attention, they didn't put you on meds right away, and your PCP didn't seem too concerned are all good signs. Your cardiologist will be able to explain what your test results mean. I know it's really hard to do when you're worried, but try to stay off the internet in the meantime. Make sure you understand what's going on before you leave your cardiologist's office. Ask a million questions if you have to. I know you are like I am and do better the more information you have

I'm glad that you had a nice dinner with Cecilia for Passover and you heard from both nephews. It seems like no damage was done by that email.

Did you stop taking the topamax? Is that why you started buying shoes again? Are you going to donate the clothing you are getting rid of?

It's common to have anger after someone passes away, especially if you have unresolved issues and that seems to be the case between you and Myra, and to some extent you and your mother
I had a difficult relationship with my mother growing up, but was able to get closure while taking care of her before she died. I get angry with my sister, but I then let it go because it gets me nowhere. The bad thing about that is the anger never gets resolved. I'll be in the same boat as you.

We've talked about a lot of things Bobby. From everything I know about you, I think you're a very strong person
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (04-24-2016), Dmom3005 (04-25-2016), Mari (04-24-2016)