View Single Post
Old 04-25-2016, 01:49 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Share your Ketamine experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrae View Post
Hi everyone!

This has been a really long time coming... In 33 days will show up in Palo Alto, CA at Stanford and try their multidisciplinary approach that includes IV Ketamine. They tell me I will be in patient for 7-10 days. I'm guessing I'll need a couple more days at the hotel before I jump on a plane for home. I am so hoping this helps. I am hurting so damn bad it's just ridiculous and I am starting to feel like I'm running out of options, all while the progression is running rampant head to toe.

I did have a question. I have lost several teeth over the last couple of years and I have spread into my mouth. I have full body type II. I have another tooth that I know needs to come out. It's not really flaring right now, but I wonder if I should go ahead and get it pulled before I do this treatment or just not aggravate it. Really sucks too because I've been able to hide all the tooth loss until this one. If it goes, it will be noticeable. Anyone have any thoughts? Pull it now or wait?

Also anyone who's done what I'm about to do I would love to hear from you! Comments, suggestions ? Thank you!
Hi Vrae. I am brand new to this forum and was reading about your plans to get your Ketamine infusions. Can you share how it went (that was a year ago) and how it is working for you please ? My husband has CRPS-2 from massive spinal surgery. It is up to his armpits. We are looking into various treatments and especially the Ketamine. We also live in Colorado.
Thank you !
WPat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote