View Single Post
Old 04-25-2016, 05:36 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo*mar View Post
I would ask her if her ins will cover rental while the repairs are done..
Your car was sitting still , so she is at fault, so the burden should be on her end, if she is a nice neighbor she should look into this for you..or maybe you can call her ins co and ask them??

If not covered you might ask her about rental car $$ for a few days and find one that is affordable of course..maybe get some rental car costs if you do need to ask her, so she knows what it might be cost wise...
Excellent suggestions, thank you. They are a young couple who I know don't have a lot of money so if it comes down to it I will just eat the rental costs but I'd rather not do that.

I know my insurance would cover the car rental but then worry if they didn't get it back from her company that somehow they would use that as a reason to increase my insurance rates. It might just be worth it to pay for the rental if I have to.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
Anonymous
Jules A is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote