View Single Post
Old 04-26-2016, 12:25 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

thank goodness for my aunt!

last night I was really really sick with what I thought was food poisoning. turns out it's probably a virus.

I was throwing up repeatedly today, which I hate doing, because of spasticity. I was really really sick. I asked my dad if we had anything to calm down the throwing up. He said he didn't, but he'd call my aunt. She's a freaking lifesaver! She had some zofran! Whole bottle full. Brought it over for me, and I used it to calm down my stomach.

I did call my regular doctor today, and got myself a Rx of zofran for myself. Good thing I have my aunt's bottle. The delivery guy never showed up! He was supposed to bring the zofran, and my baclofen! (which I'm almost out of). Kind of annoyed about that.

Tonight, I started feeling pretty bad, but not vomity. More MS-ish. I feel like I can barely lift my leg. Couldn't figure out what was going on until I checked my temperature. I'm running a temp over 100.

My dad keeps coming downstairs with tylenol in little envelopes. Hoping that this is just a mini flare, and not something full blown that's going to ruin my summer/year/life.

really cannot wait until this virus goes away. Hoping I didn't give it to my parents. They both have heart conditions. I don't want them getting stressed by all the icky that I went through last night and this morning.

just so glad that my aunt is so awesome to bring me the zofran.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Darlene (04-28-2016), Hopeless (04-26-2016), Starznight (04-26-2016)