View Single Post
Old 04-26-2016, 07:15 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

I think it's a good idea to make that appointment with the cardiologist as soon as possible (if you haven't already) so it's not hanging over your head. It's better to know than to imagine what's wrong…
Not all irregular test results mean something disastrous. I was so worried when I found out about that EKG when I went to the ER. I have a heart block, but it's benign. It can become a big problem if I develop another cardiac problem though.

Please take a look at your butt and feel it for a lump. If you have a dark bruise and a lump you should have your PCP look at it. A good hard fall on your *** can really hurt, I'm sorry I'm just glad you didn't fall on an arm/leg/hip/etc and break something
Most of the time when people have those silly falls it's because they're moving too fast and/or not paying attention to what they're doing. I'm sure if you're anxious that's more likely to happen.

It's hard to let go of anger. It's hard to forgive. I think trying to try to understand Myra could help. Maybe talking to your nephews and focusing on others things about her could help with that. I'm glad you're seeing Laurence o Sunday. It's nice to have family, no matter how old you are when you reconnect. I think it's wonderful that you let your friend know that you told your nephew how much you appreciate her. Sometimes people need to hear that. I bet you made her day

I completely understand about you regretting buying the shoes. I get almost instant buyers remorse sometimes. I get that shopping high, too. I have a history of that w/wo hypomania. Right now I'm shopping on the internet for something in particular. I have to be very careful.

If you have the tax extension and went over budget this month, why rush to the accountant? You need a break.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (04-26-2016), Dmom3005 (04-26-2016), mymorgy (04-26-2016)