Old 04-26-2016, 04:22 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkrik View Post
Hi Everyone!

I have MIA for quite a while. DD25 (26 on Thursday), got married on the 8th. I spent a lot of time over the past couple of months helping her with decorations as such. Everything came together beautifully. And, I now have time to think and breath.

I have been helping DD23 with my grandson one day a week, for the most part. It is exhausting to say the least. He is all over the place and I will only watch him at my house as it is much smaller than theirs. I can close off the doors to the bedrooms and bathroom which leaves the living room/dining room and kitchen for him to explore.

I hope to be able to post more often now that things are settling down from my recovery from surgery and the wedding stuff. I have thought of you all often and have lurked at least once a week to check on you all.

Have a great day!

Tricia!!!

Where in the Sam Hill have you been?? I have thought of you every day and hoped you were doing well.

Congratulations on the wedding. And your grandbaby is what......15 or 16 months old now? He was born around the same time as my grandbabies were I think.

Well, I'm glad you're back and doing well. I've been super busy but cannot watch both grandbabies by myself. When they are both here it's pandemonium! Wow, I wish I had 1/10 of their energy! It's 5:20 PM here and they just left about a half hour ago. I'm sitting here in my nightgown eating some popcorn for supper and I'm going to bed for a nap!
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barb02 (05-01-2016), tkrik (04-27-2016)