View Single Post
Old 04-27-2016, 01:45 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Yikes, Kelly!!!! I'm glad you are okay. I'm sure that must have been so scary for you, your DIL, and son! But, the 5 EMT's in your bedroom must have been a treat! Nick a varicose vein...I'll have to remember that trick for when I'm bored.

DGS is 16-months old, almost 17-months. He is so dang smart. It's actually scary. The pediatrician was blown away by his intelligence. She said he is doing things that a 2 to 2 1/2 year old should be doing. She said that a couple of months ago. His vocabulary is incredible. The downside, he is an extremely cautious little one and as such he is not walking. He can do it, but he just doesn't want to fall. He has never fallen while trying to walk and is so good at catching himself and doing squats but he just won't do it on his own.

How are your DGDs, Kelly? They are so adorable. Grand parenting is awesome, isn't it? I love it. It's all cuddles and fun and then they go home at night.

I spent some time painting this morning. I haven't really done a lot of artwork for a long while now. The past few days I have been working on mini paintings. It keeps me busy and keeps me from getting too bored.

Hope you all have a great day!
tkrik is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barb02 (05-01-2016), Kitty (04-27-2016)