View Single Post
Old 04-27-2016, 07:43 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I don't have any personal experience with ketamine...but just wanted to pop in and say that I have heard it can take some time (weeks maybe) to see the positive relief from the infusions...so don't be discouraged on that end. As for the increased pain...it sounds like you went through a lot with the infusions so it's likely just a flare if the pain is the same as before just at a higher level. If it's a different type of pain...then I would say you should get it looked into...but if it's the CRPS and just feeling more intense then my advice is to take it easy, rest, and try not to stress as that will just lead to increased pain as well (I know...easier said than done). If you feel you need to see the dr again then call them back and don't take no for an answer...but it may take some time for everything to settle. I wish I had more to offer as far as advice...but as I don't have personal experience with ketamine that's all I got. Hopefully someone else will pop in soon with first hand experience...but don't get discouraged.
catra121 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (06-18-2016), maygin (05-01-2016), PamelaJune (04-28-2016), zinnia (05-01-2016)