View Single Post
Old 04-27-2016, 11:54 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

kitty, you didn't tell us anything about how they stopped the bleeding! I'm sure with 5 EMT's in your bedroom, your blood pressure wasn't just wonderful, maybe a titch high. So how did they stop it. WOW, you had quite the experience. Don't ever do that again. What kind of nighty were you in whit those 5 guys??? Good luck on your yard sale. The only yard sale I have ever had that went to a particular purpose was for my daughter's wedding. We didn't tell anyone and it wasn't advertized but we sure got a lot of money. She didn't want to take it but after about a month did call me and said she would take it. I have a feeling she was pushed by her fiance'.

trish, my oldest daughter was like that. I remember being worried that at 18 months she wasn't walking. Now she could carry on a conversation with you and not just with 3 word sentences. She had paragraphs. She knew how to walk. She just didn't want to let go of our finger, table or anything. Remember the old Fisher Price popcorn popper??? That's what she would push all over the house. I was so proud when she finally let go of that thing. Of course we always knew where she was.

doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barb02 (05-01-2016), Blessings2You (04-28-2016), Kitty (04-28-2016), tkrik (04-29-2016)