View Single Post
Old 04-28-2016, 03:02 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Doydie, the bleeding eventually stopped after we had applied pressure for what seemed like forever. Wish it had been one of the hunky EMT's doing that but it was my DIL!! And I had on an older nightgown because I didn't want to put on a newer (and cuter) one to shave my legs. Drat! At least it was clean. Well, clean with blood all over it! It was quite the experience and I wouldn't recommend it to meet hunky men! The whole time I was thinking "at least my bedroom and bathroom are clean and I don't have Sasquatch legs anymore". Those guys see so much weird stuff on all the calls they go on I'm sure mine was quite boring.

I'm getting a little anxious about this garage sale because DIL and son are being very slow in getting everything organized. Well, I take that back......they're doing it differently than I would so I guess we'll see on Friday morning how much is left to do. I get the feeling they're going to want to get started very early. I'm sure everything will be fine and this is a good exercise for me to learn that I do not have to add my 2 cents worth to everything.

Doydie, I'm thinking that DS will have to have quite a yard sale when those two girls get married. He will have double the expense for everything!! He said he's going to encourage eloping!! Now I know he's just kidding but once he sees how expensive weddings are he just might be OK with that idea!
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barb02 (05-01-2016), Blessings2You (04-28-2016), tkrik (04-29-2016)