View Single Post
Old 04-29-2016, 07:18 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

Just checking in with an update on my daughter. Talking to her after 4th D.O. session, she says it's amazing how different she feels overall. Less pain in foot (collapsed tendon) and it's all about re-aligning the body. In the meantime she went to another MD, podiatrist, to try to find out WHY the foot collapsed and he knew right away. From flat feet. Says the only correction is surgery but the 64K question is WHEN, how long to wait, the recovery/rehab is long and hard and she's alone raising her children. Still one at home and a dog. Her daughter has flat feet, and the son has good arches. So she will be taking the daughter to the podiatrist for probably new orthotics as the same issue could happen to her daughter. She kinda sees signs already.

But overall the D.O. work is working. I think I posted the D.O.'s link in the beginning here which lists the work she does. My daughter's voice is even stronger as she's in less pain overall. As I said, I see the D.O. next week. Maybe she can take some pressure off my lower back. C
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote