View Single Post
Old 04-29-2016, 10:27 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Update for Bryanna,This has been such a nightmare!

Hi Bryanna,
I haven't been on here in a while because I thought I was healing, but apparently I am not. I am now 6 months after I have had teeth 14 and 15 removed with infection in my sinus. I still haven't done my implant because I am still having sinus issues. i have very thick, slimy mucus in my sinus. It seems to be draining and causing some stomach problems. I have heartburn almost daily now. It feels like I have a lump in my throat and I have a gassy stomach with diarrhea. I think it is from the thick, slimy drainage. I also have the pain around my eyes again and my left eye is burning. The site where the teeth were removed is still a little red and little pieces of bone from the bone graft are still coming out. I also get a very bitter taste coming from the site. It feels still like it is infected. I have gone back to the oral surgeon 4 times and he says everything is healing and I need to do the implant. I am now on my 5th ENT and I think I finally found one who will listen. My last ct scan in January said there may be remnants of roots in my sinus. The oral surgeon says no but The new ENT says he sees something there. He is re-doing the CT scan and also doing an MRI because I have a lump on the left side of my neck. It is related to the teeth because it goes up and down with how they are feeling. I also have been getting dizzy spells. I read another post on here where someone had the roots removed and they are dizzy too. Maybe there is a correlation? I feel super sick. It is weird because I was feeling a little better and now feeling horrible again. I really don't want to do the implant until we figure out what is wrong? How long can I wait to do it? If I wait too long what will I have to do to get it? I really need a tooth over on the left because I can't chew on that side now. I am so frustrated and like that other person, I cry almost daily. I just want to feel good again. Also, if it is determined that there are roots in my sinus, could that be causing all these problems and also how do I get them out? Who takes them out?

Last edited by Angels31; 04-30-2016 at 12:01 PM. Reason: Added
Angels31 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote