Old 04-30-2016, 06:35 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starznight View Post
We're also putting our foot down on the potty training of the youngest.... She spends about $70 a week in those stupid pull-ups for her daughter who is just a little pee machine. The GB will go through at least 7 or 8 pull-ups a day if she's out running around and not drinking as much as she probably should. On the cooler days or days where she thinks she's a camel at an oasis she can wet right on through 12 of them without breaking a sweat (and that's just in the 10-12 hours I'm watching her.)

So that's a ton of money that the DSD doesn't really have, being wasted because she's not been following through with the potty training when she isn't working. So that's going to be nipped in the butt starting Sunday when the buggins goes back to mommy.
Starz, how on earth do you manage to remain upright while taking care of a 2 year old??!!

My two granddaughters are 17 months and I cannot (will not) watch even one of them by myself. My balance is so bad and I'm afraid I won't be able to move quick enough if something happened. I really wish I could do it but I'm just so unsteady I don't trust myself to be safe enough.

I'd love to have them spend the night and give DS and DIL a break......but her Mom keeps them occasionally overnight and they have a blast.
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Starznight (04-30-2016)