View Single Post
Old 09-23-2006, 11:06 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hello again Braintalk Community!!

It is so good to see this site back on again!! I hope all the old members find their way back! Use to be a lot of people here!! My name is FireflyR7 / Tricia I was a long time member of braintalk 1, it help me get through some of the hardest times in my life!! There is a lot of good info. if you are new to the Aneurysm world! Braintalk has a lot of god info and I have a lot on my computer I could forward on to you!
I had a rupture June 05, stented & coiled Sept. & Oct. 05. Long story, but I will spare you all!! Let's just say I am lucky to still be here!! Anyway, I have a lot of after effects from it an still in recovery!! It takes a long time for the brain to heal! the one thing I can tell you all is have patients!! I know I didn't use to have much in that virtue!! I have learned to accept my new life and move on, that is one of the hardest parts! I was a firefighter until the day of my rupture, miss is so much!! I guess God has a new purpose for me right now! I am just happy to still be here with myhusband, family and friends!!! I am here if any of you have any questions, I will keep you all in my prayers!! Love Tricia
FireflyR7 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote