Thread: Healing MS
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2016, 02:09 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

Thought I'd mention my sister here today. Her husband has called me in the last few weeks and one call I thought she was close to leaving us. She's been in and out of hospital with a wound on her spine that won't heal. She's lost so much weight and is tube fed and she can't talk very well at all.

Today he called again and she's home and the wound is doing some healing. He talked about having her on new protein program of foods via tube. I asked him if she had diabetes and he said no. So she could have more time, she is fighting to stay alive. She tried to talk to me but it was a struggle.

I read some others here some days and notice talk about allergies and teeth. The drugs can do a horrid job on teeth/mouth and I've posted on the dental area about using coconut oil toothpaste...I make my own and can't imagine going back to the chemical laden Toothpastes on the market. There are coconut oil toothpastes one can buy but I have time and love to make my own. I use CO for everything in my life. CO has anti bacterial, anti fungal, anti viral properties.

On allergies, grape seed extract is incredible and I've posted about it here since I arrived at NT. There are sites too about MS and grape seed extract. We all want to feel better and helping one another is what it's all about, as I see life anyway.
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote