View Single Post
Old 05-01-2016, 07:45 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

The kids made $378 dollars profit!! It's raining here so we won't be having it again today.

They're coming over this afternoon to go through and take out anything they want to keep ( I will not say anything...I will not say anything. ) and I'm calling The Quinn House (http://www.thequinnhouse.com/index.p...d=63&Itemid=59) to come and get everything else.

We met some friendly folks during our sale. One elderly man was so thrilled to find a transistor radio! We had some batteries and gave them to him and he was just so happy with that little radio. His wife came up after he was looking somewhere else and told us that he was nearly deaf but if he thought he could hear his favorite song playing then she was thrilled!! We ended up just giving the radio to him.......it just touched us all!
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barb02 (05-01-2016), Debbie D (05-05-2016)