View Single Post
Old 05-01-2016, 02:45 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Mando,

Welcome to NT but so sorry to hear MP brought you to us.

You are NOT alone but you may find this forum a bit inactive because many MP sufferers have it on a temporary basis. But then, there are a few of us that suffer with it for a lifetime.

If you ever want to chat about it, feel free to contact me.

Most of the people have come and gone but there are a few of us that remain.

One of the posters that left due to recovery, kept in touch with me after they had their LFCN removed. It took at least 6 months before ALL symptoms were gone. I guess it is like when one has an amputation and phantom limb pain of the missing limb.

The GOOD news, this person, has now totally recovered, is back to living a VERY full life and has resumed all the activities that MP had taken away.

Since your decompression was recent, I would not give up hope just yet. What does your doc say?

I know I would feel like the surgery was a failure if I still had pain after going through a decompression procedure, but based upon what I was told by others, and my own personal experiences (not with decompression or removal), some treatments do take time to produce the desired effects.

We are here if you wish to keep in touch. Welcome aboard but again sorry to hear of your suffering. You are NOT alone.
Hopeless is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
St George 2013 (05-02-2016)