View Single Post
Old 07-06-2007, 07:04 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Heart

Speaking of cats Chemar...................

I found a stray a week ago. I had seen him for a few weeks at the library parking lot, just hanging around. The people inside, when I asked, said they didn't know who he belonged to but he looked so pitiful laying in the sun, dehydrated, starved and sick. I just couldn't leave him there, he was talking to me. Mooooowwwwww, Mooooowww. It was so sad. He was dying. I picked him up and put him in my car and brought him home, that was a week ago today.

Anyway. He had Very BAD diarreha, some cuts to his ears and face, skinny as a stick and Filthy BUT I just knew Someone was missing this cat. He is SO friendly and loving and sweet. I even gave him a name which he seems to like, he comes whenever I call him. Anyway.......... First day here we went with some dry crunchies I borrowed from a neighbor and some cream. I haven't had a cat in maybe 30 years. That night, I TRIED to let him sleep on my bed but, I LOST a whole night's sleep from his crying. Next day I went to the store and got kitty litter and some canned catfood. I set up his Pan, an old enamel refrigerator pan I had in the closet and immediately he went right in it. This boy had or HAS an owner somewhere.

I have run an ad all week to TRY to find the owner but no calls yet Only someone who wants a cat. I will keep the ad in for another week, I am hoping the owner will see it and call me.

I JUST can't let this boy go to just anyone either. It has to be either the owner or a good home.

I gave him some Anti-Diarehhal tablets crushed in his milk yesterday and this morning since his butt is bloody from pooping so much. It seems to have slowed it down or stopped it so far. I had to put Desitin on his bum. Immediately he went to sleep. He was always lapping on it, because it hurt I'm sure.

I gave him a bath the 2nd day I had him and have been putting NeoSporin on his cuts.

All in all he is much improved and I fear he Loves me. Well, I Love him too. He's a Sweetie.
Wiix is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote