View Single Post
Old 07-06-2007, 07:48 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Ros Relapse

I appreciate your replies. I agree that it is unusual for a success story. I was shocked that it went away. It took a few years, a few surgeries and lots of meds. I am hoping this is not a major deal. I spent a long time trying to get off all the major meds. Oxycontin was one of them. I was medicated so much I don't even remember what I was on. Onfortunately, I had to be admitted to Presbyterian Medical in NYC to get off all meds. Also, I was admitted on September 10. 2001. I watched, from my room, the second plane hit the Trade Center. So, no medication, being away from my husband and children, and experiencing a terrorist attack was extremely difficult. Today I am good. I was lucky to have Dr. Togut. He's a great Doctor. Also, Dr. Schwartzman in Philly is the doctor who diagnosed me. It is very important to find the right ones. So far PT has been minimal. She seems to understand TOS and I will not allow her to do anything that I feel would cause a strain. Thank you for your responses. I really appreciate the help.

Linda
LinJane is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote