View Single Post
Old 05-03-2016, 10:24 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

En bloc,

Thank you! The sarcoidosis was found on accident after an episode of SVT where I went to the ER as I didn't know what was happening. That led to an X-ray which then led to biopsies and all kinds of things. I have known sarcoid in the chest lymph nodes and THAT IS IT. It's not even in my lungs which is GREAT, just so weird that it is attacking my nerves. That is usually late in the course. I hate to say why me, but I am.. HAHA! I am 33 and have some serious living to do with my 3 youngins!! You have given me some hope though. They seem to think there is no reason to treat the sarcoid because I have no symptoms from the sarcoid. Truly the only symptoms that I have are tachycardia, shortness of breath and tingly hands, feet and outer thigh. None of this holds me back. Well the tachycardia and SOB does slow me down SOME, but I was never a runner or anything

Do people live long lives with SFN / POTS? I understand the quality might not be great, but we are getting some new treatments, right? I know stress isn't good, and I have talked to my family dr about freaking out about this, but I'm scared! It helps talking with others that live this life. I just want some hope that I can at least be here for my kids, even with some disabilities!
hopeforthecure2016 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote