View Single Post
Old 05-03-2016, 10:30 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

No, I am not taking any supplements. My diet is pretty good and my physical activity is chasing and hauling 3 kids around. I work 2 jobs, but 1 of them is a desk job. I also am getting my masters degree, but that is online so again sitting down. Could you all give me suggestions on supplements (I have to be careful with Vitamin D because of sarcoidosis). Any certain diets that are helpful for POTS or SFN? I know that pushing fluids is crucial but it seems like water just goes right through me so I don't see what the benefit is when it goes right out

Does SFN/POTS progess quickly? Is IVIG or Rituximab something you always have to take or will it make the disease go into remission? I know that when people have POTS (without SFN) they can live forever with it. They just control it. Is that the same with SFN? I have also read something about cardiac autonomic dysautonomia or something like that. Is that what we have or is it different? There are so many things and sometimes Google can not be my friend!
hopeforthecure2016 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote