View Single Post
Old 05-03-2016, 05:52 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

I have my garage back!! I called The Quinn House and they picked up nearly everything we had left over from the sale. The dishes and glasses need to be boxed up and they'll come back for those and for the glass top dining room table.

DS and DIL are already talking about their "next" sale but they're going to have to come up with a lot of stuff to sell before then. I think they were surprised at the amount of money they made but they had some big ticket items in this last sale.

Oldest DS had some good news to share this past weekend. He is going to propose to his longtime GF and went to talk to her parents and get their blessing before he officially asks her to marry him. They were thrilled. He's had the ring for months. Now he just needs to ask her!! I know she'll say yes but he wants to do everything "just right" and that means having the perfect setting/time/weather/hair day........ I hope he asks her soon because I'm araid I might blurt out something and ruin it for him! I'll just keep a tight rein on my tongue.

Youngest DS and DIL will celebrate their 3rd wedding anniversary on the 4th of this month. I think they have plans for the weekend but DS is out of town in Dallas on business right now. He'll be home Thursday.

Okay, that's all that's going on in my little corner of the world. What's new with all of ya'll?
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Debbie D (05-05-2016), Starznight (05-04-2016), tkrik (05-09-2016)