View Single Post
Old 05-03-2016, 10:25 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Wow, kitty cats, televisions, engagements, lots happening.

Only thing happening to me besides my bum tooth extraction is that I think my husband is actually going to get me a Mother's Day gift. This is something very unusual for him. My daughter and us were all out for supper the other night and she took her phone and showed him something on it. He said that although it was nice he was wanting something more of a tear drop. They wouldn't let me see it at all and were whispering to each other. If he buys me anything, it is always her mentioning it to him. I know he has been real appreciative of all the support of his ulcerative colitis and through his whole ordeal of his meningitis last year of which he still doesn't remember it.

I am chewing a little better today. It took me a long time to eat a scrambled egg tonight but I guess I got the jaws all lubricated to eat two cookies!!!! I tried one of those Dole fruit smoothies that are in the freezer department at the grocery. Add fruit juice and shake. It was a very berry mix and I added concord grape and rasberry V-8 fusion so it was 'VERY berry!'.

doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kitty (05-04-2016), tkrik (05-09-2016)