Thread: Kids Today....
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2016, 10:40 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Confused

Sometimes I thought it unfair that we ad 2 girls and no boys. That meant bathroom issues were for me all the time! When they acted up when we were out I would take them into the bathroom and have a 'discussion'. They knew that if they acted up again and we went to the bathroom, it would not be a discussion. We rarely had to go back. I remember one time we were eating supper at Grandy's. The younger one had diarrhea all the way down to the floor from the high chair. I mean what in the world do you do with that but wheel the high chair into the bathroom. Of course big sister had to go. Those were the days that they did not have changing 'tables' in the ladies restroom. And BTW, why was it only in the ladies restroom? So I am getting enough paper towels to put all over the bathroom floor, older sister wants to go potty so I help her with that. She pees crooked and pees all over her pants. Now I am used to taking along an extra set of clothes for baby sister but not the 4 year old. So she has to go out in wet pants. Finally get baby sister cleaned up, get the floor and the highchair cleaned up and go out to where husband is sitting. He has finished eating his food and started on mine!!!!!! Well by that time I wasn't in any mood to eat anyway. He learned his lesson that night though. You NEVER mess with Mom.

doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Starznight (05-04-2016)