Thread: CRPS in organs?
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2016, 08:49 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I have this same issue when it comes to concerts or anything loud that pounds my heart like the base at the concert so if I go to one it has to be in a big arena or outside. Like yours it feels like its being crushed or pulled out and squeezed and all this never happened until my rsd went full body. Even MRIs I cant have without sedation because the pounding goes straight to the heart feeling like a heart attack. So watch which things I listen to. My rsd drs say my stomach and bladder definitely affected. My bladder and stomach has the burning and my bladder shuts down whenever my rsd pain is to high and cant get relief. my swallowing has been affected before where its shut down also when an ultrasound messed with a nerve shutting down the muscles in my throat. Like the dr for my bladder she said that she has had many rsd patients where their bladders shut down and is part of the rsd going internal she was a dr I saw at cleveland clinic. So RSD internal does happen and can go in any organ, guess just depends on the person and how their bodies react.
alaska49 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (06-18-2016), maygin (05-05-2016), RSD ME (06-22-2016)