Thread: Hbot
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2016, 10:49 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

I can't say anything about the effectiveness of HBOT, but I think it would be worth a try if you can get into Dr. Harch's free study or get insurance to cover it.

Just a word of advice... If you really want to do the study...

I went through all of Dr. Harch's screening and he told me I had a place in his study and to think it over with my family. So then we called him back to accept and had some more detailed questions for him about how the study worked and what to expect. They seemed like normal questions anyone would ask that was traveling 500+ miles to do a medical study. I guess he didn't like our questions and said that I was too high anxiety and too much of a risk to participate in his study. It was very upsetting to have him change his mind and reject me after getting my hopes up about doing it. I thought it was also very unprofessional.

So if you want to do it, you have to be careful how you present yourself to Dr. Harch apparently.

That is just my experience with it. Good luck to you.

Persisting Problems:
fatigue, dizziness, lightheadedness, vestibular balance and vision problems, vision static, tinnitus, hearing loss, slight sensitivity to noise, sometimes the insomnia comes back, sensitivity to stress, exercise intolerance, emotional problems - But I still have much to be thankful for.
RidingRollerCoaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote