View Single Post
Old 07-06-2007, 10:58 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

[QUOTE=daniella;120876] I would also love to get my bowel issues under control and have discussed the severe constipation. Trust me we have tried everything. In the hospital they had to give me enemas to go.
.................................................. .................................................. ....
Have you tried sipping hot water ?
When i had my hip replacement done, there was a guy in my ward that had severe constipation, i seen him vomiting and he told me that he had not used his bowels in 4 or 5 days, the hospital had given him all different med's to make his bowel work but nothing had worked, he said they were going to do an enema on him next which he wasn't to pleased about, so i told him about sipping hot water and he said he had never heard of it but was willing try anything, so he had one cup that night, in the morning he still hadn't gone so i said try another which he did, within an hour it worked, he couldn't thank me enough, oh boy, i was sorry i told him, i shot out the room on my crutches and come back when the coast was clear.
oh yeah, the supplement slippery elm helps as well.
good luck
Brian
Brian is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote