View Single Post
Old 07-06-2007, 11:01 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Ada,
Boy, do I know what it feels like to have the "Blahs"... There are just some days when I wake up in the morning and I just start out feeling exhausted. It seems that it takes just about everything I have just to get out of bed to do a few things and then I am back in there for the better part of the day.
Some days I go for a short walk with my husband and by the time we are done with our walk my day is pretty much thru.
If I am having a good day I tend to do a little more than I should and I end up paying for it for a couple of days. I do try and pace myself but even then I still find myself with higher pain levels later that day and the days following along with just plain old exhaustion and that wasn't me.
I can remember shopping all day long, staying up late at night and then getting up early the next morning to head off to work a 24 hour shift.
Gee, this nerve stuff really gets back at us one way or another. I know that will never happen again...
I do hope that you are able to get the rest you need and that you will feel better in the days to come...
Many Hugs
Dawn

Last edited by dawn3063; 07-06-2007 at 11:21 PM. Reason: Added the little swordfight guys...
dawn3063 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote