View Single Post
Old 05-07-2016, 05:02 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Confused Just hoping this will ring a bell for someone

Hello,

Usually I post in the RSD forum, but maybe someone in this forum can help.

I am 24 and have been having a host of health issues. I have been depressed for most of my life, and around age 18 I had very severe fatigue that was attributed to depression and resolved with a Wellbutrin (but I'm fine without Wellbutrin now). 5 years ago I developed heart palpitations and was diagnosed with Vasovagal Syncope. Around the same time, I got my first flare of eczema as well. Then 1.5 years ago I had a minor sports injury that turned into Complex Regional Pain Syndrome, a chronic pain condition that many consider to be autoimmune. And now in the past few months I have developed gastroparesis.

I keep asking all my doctors why I am having so many different autonomic nervous system problems develop and if there is an underlying condition that is causing them, but my doctors don't seem particularly motivated to figure it out. If I want to check for something, I have to DEMAND the tests.

I have been checked for Hashimoto's (using free T3/4 and autoantibody tests), other thyroid issues (using a thyroid cascade test), nutrition imbalances, Lyme Disease, and RA and I had an ANA test and everything keeps coming back "perfect".

Does my symptom progression sound similar to anything anyone has experienced or heard of on this forum? Any leads would be much appreciated.

Thanks!!!
whiteaa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote